Monday, October 25, 2010

Canceled Gig, Oh Well

So I didn't get to go to Boise this weekend. Apparently the Booker didn't tell the company who hired the comedians that the original Headliner had a family emergency so they hired me and my friend John Moyer. Everyone was cool with it except for one lady from the board of trusties. Private shows are tricky like that, but the booker should have cleared the switch with the company before booking us. Oh well what can ya do.

On a brighter note I got to see Kevin Nealon from SNL and Weeds. He announced that he doesn't really smoke Weed and all the pot heads in the crowd moaned. He said he was getting old and if he smoked weed he would probably get real tired and hungry and how that's a dangerous combo. You could fall asleep with food in your mouth, and that could be really bad cause it could spoil by the time he wakes up, and when he wakes up his first instinct would be to chew the food and swallow it resulting in food poisoning.

I'm working on booking my next WiseGuys headlining gig. Right now it's scheduled for January 7th and 8th. It may move up to November though depending on a cancellation. Either way I need to write some fresh jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment